I love my little 5-year-old girl. She’s always concocting “new healthy recipes, Mommy!” and trying to take pictures of them with my phone. Well, this one of hers has finally made it on the blog. My 7-year-old entrepreneurial son said I have to pay her for it. 🙂
This Fruit Pizza Roll-Up is one of my daughter’s absolute favorite lunches, as well as my 3-year-old son’s too. But, wouldn’t this make for an easy breakfast, too? In fact, it’s so simple that you can let your child help you make it.
Here’s how this recipe “rolls”…
1) Spread cream cheese over a whole wheat tortilla.
2) Slice up your favorite fruit in small pieces. We opted for bananas, peaches, and blueberries this time. But strawberries, apples, pears, mangoes, and nectarines would be delicious too.
3) Drizzle the top with honey.
4) Roll up and eat!
Healthy, simple and a kid fav! Yep, I may have to hire this little girl soon.
- Four-six whole wheat tortillas
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- Fresh fruit of your choice - peaches, bananas, blueberries
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese over a whole wheat tortilla.
- Slice or dice fruit in to small pieces and place on top of the cream cheese.
- Roll up the tortilla and drizzle the top with honey.