I LOVE this idea I just saw on Pinterest.
Starting at age 3, ask your kiddo the same questions on every birthday until they are 18. Assuming you were able to follow through with the idea for 15 years, you can make a book out of all the questions and give it to them as a present. I don’t think I would be able to wait that long to make a book so I plan on starting it as soon as I have my first entry. Guess I’ll still have to wait 2.5 years for that though!
Some questions include:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite toy?
3. What is your favorite fruit?
4. What is your favorite tv show?
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
6. What is your favorite outfit?
and so on…
Thanks to Reaves, Party of Four for sharing the great idea!