Homemade crock pot pumpkin latte. This recipe is EASY to make and is my go-to drink when entertaining in the fall or winter. Try this delicious version of a coffee shop favorite!
- 6 cups whole milk (I used whole)
- 6 cups of strongly brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- In your crock pot, combine the milk and coffee.
- Whip together the pumpkin, vanilla, sugar and cinnamon. Pour mixture into the crockpot.
- Stir everything together and then toss in 3-4 cinnamon sticks.
- Cover the crockpot, and cook on high for 2 hours.
-If you don’t have a large group, you could easily halve the recipe.
-I’ve been told that heating up the leftovers doesn’t work so well.