This post may contain affiliate or sponsored links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Did you make this? Snap a photo and tag us on Instagram at @thrivinghome so we can see your creations and cheer you on!
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup cherry yogurt (preferably organic)
- 1/4 cup all-natural applesauce
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (or unrefined cane sugar)
- 3 cups white bread flour (Notes: I used all-purpose flour and it worked fine. I also have subbed one cup of white flour with wheat flour and it still turned out yummy with no noticeable flavor change.)
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- 2 teaspoons fast rising yeast OR 3 teaspoons active dry yeast
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
- Add ingredients and bake according to your bread machine’s instructions. Be ready to make more because your family will want it!
Freezer Meal Instructions:
Bake bread according to your machine’s instructions. Let cool completely. Slice (or leave the whole loaf) and put in freezer safe bag or container. Freeze for up to 3 months.
Let bread thaw in refrigerator overnight or warm in microwave or toaster.