Ever heard of Chew Beads?
I hadn’t either until I got some at a baby shower. I didn’t think much of them until my little gal reached a stage where she is desperately grabbing and chewing on any jewelry I wear. After unclamping her jaw for the 56th time from my necklace, I decided it was time to give these a try.
She loved them! What’s even better is that they are totally safe for babies.
- Beads are made with 100% silicone (similar to pacifiers & nipples)
- Soft on babies gums and emerging teeth
- Easily cleaned with dish soap & water, also dishwasher safe!
- No BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Cadmium, or Lead
- Necklaces have a breakaway clasp for added safety
FYI- I’m not getting anything from the Chew Beads company to recommend their product- just recommending these, mom to mom.