Healthy Dog Treats is the perfect gift for furry friends and their owners on Valentine’s Day or any day!
- 1 cup pumpkin
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- 2 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 egg yolks
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Cover a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Combine pumpkin, peanut butter, eggs, and oil in a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Add in whole wheat flour and baking soda. Stir until dough forms.
- Roll out the dough on floured surface. Use cookie cutters to cut out desired shapes and place on the sheet pan.
- Whisk the egg yolks. Brush yolk onto tops of uncooked treats to create a glaze.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool and then place in air-tight bags or containers.
Freezer Meal Instructions:
Completely cook and cool. Then, store in a freezer bag or container.
Thaw on the counter before giving to your doggie.