Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Here’s what you’ll find…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 3.12.19 unless otherwise specified
Atlantic Salmon Portion, $4.99/4 oz., Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for 6 months.
Bird’s Eye Frozen Vegetables, $.88., Stock Up and Save: Freeze for 8-12 months.
Hy-Vee Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, $1.69/lb., Stock Up and Save: Freeze for up to 3-4 months.
Hy-Vee Sliced Turkey, $5.99/lb., Stock Up and Save: Freeze for 1-2 months.
Organic Valley Milk, $6.99, Store in fridge until indicated expiration date.
- Straight from Alaska Salmon Burgers
- Roasted Asparagus (on sale)
- Tortilla Soup
- Avocado slices on top and tortilla chips
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Deli Sandwiches
- Cobb Salad
- 4 Cheese Baked Penne Pasta
- Side Salad