Delicious, bite size Rolo pretzel treats. Takes just a snap to make them and can be made a few days in advance.
- One bag of Rolos
- 1/2 bag small pretzels
- 1 bag of Preztel M&Ms OR Peanut Butter M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place pretzels on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Place one unwrapped Rolo on top of each pretzel
- Cook Rolos and pretzels for about 2 minutes. Rolos need to be softened but NOT melting
- As soon as you remove Rolos and pretzels from oven, gently press an M&M into the rolo.
- Let cool (mine took over an hour before they were cooled down enough to solidify)