Who knew you could make yourself a yummy frappuccino with fresh fallen snow? Add a little bit of milk, sugar, and coffee to that gorgeous white snow and you’ve suddenly created a delicious, tasty treat.
- 1 cup organic whole milk
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup sugar (I use sucanat b/c it’s less processed)
- 1/2 teaspoon real vanilla
- Optional: 1/4-1/2 teaspoon instant coffee or 1/4-1/2 cup cold coffee
- 6 cups fresh snow (tip: avoid the brown or yellow snow!)
- Whisk together milk, sugar, vanilla (and optional coffee.)
- Stir in snow cup by cup.
- Put in the freezer for a few minutes, if you want, or enjoy right away.
Freezer Meal Instructions:
Follow recipe directions as stated. Place in freezer for a short time if you would like a more solidified drink.
Remove from freezer when ready to drink.