We have a growing community of affiliates who are actively sharing the freezer cooking love with those around them and making money doing it! If you think you’d be a good fit, please read through the entire page below for more details.
About the Thriving Home Affiliate Program
We sell our products through thrivinghomestore.com. When you are accepted as an affiliate, you’ll have access to the Thriving Home Affiliate Platform, where you can monitor your earnings, generate custom links, and utilize more tools. It’s super easy, we promise!
As an affiliate, you’ll direct potential customers to our store using your affiliate link. If they buy, you make 40% of that sale (for digital products) or 10% (for cookbooks). You can also offer your followers a 20% off coupon specifically for your readers. This makes for a juicy offer for your audience!
A typical smaller order in our store is about $22 and many orders are $30 to $70. So for each sale you generate, you could earn $9-$28 on average! That can add up really fast.
How to Become an Affiliate
1. Read everything on this page and make sure you understand all of the terms.
2. Contact us directly at [email protected](dot)com. Introduce yourself and why you think you’d make a great Thriving Home Affiliate. We will check to see that your site/podcast/influence is a good match. We reserve the right to decline any application to become an affiliate.
3. If you are approved as an affiliate, you will get an email with us for the sign up form to officially enroll. Once enrolled, we will provide you access to all of 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions for free, as well as a custom 20% off coupon code to share with your audience. We will also email you from time to time when we are launching new products, are running a sale, and to provide you with other helpful resources.
Affiliate Terms & Conditions
By signing up as an affiliate, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. As an affiliate you will earn 40% of all sales income you generate for digital products (e.g. 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions) + 10% of physical products (e.g. our cookbooks), minus Paypal’s fees. You may not market the products at any price except those authorized by Thriving Home.
2. Affiliate payments are paid monthly. For example, in the first week of November 2021, you would receive all income you generated from October 1-31, 2021. You will receive payments once your sales exceed $25. If you ever decide to leave the program, you will receive any payment that is withstanding, even if it is under $25.
3. All payments are made via PayPal. PayPal’s fees for affiliate payments are payable by you, not by Thriving Home.
4. We provide you assets (images, sales text, email templates, and other marketing materials) to help you maximize your sales. We have created a google folder where these will be shared with you.
5. You will pay taxes on your earnings. The current law states that Paypal will issue a 1099 only if your earnings exceed $20,000. However, you are still responsible for keeping track of your earnings and paying the taxes you owe.
6. You will receive free downloads for all 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions, with the understanding that you will not e-mail or share them. Nor will you sell them apart from The Thriving Home Affiliate Program. Once you are onboarded, we will provide you with a link to the downloads.
7. We offer a 45-day cookie. This means, if anyone who came to our store through your link buys anything within 45 days, you get will get the commission.
Q: Can I use your images or text when I promote?
A: Yes! Feel free to screenshot or download any of the images from our website if they will aid in your promotion.
Q: How will I know if I have made any sales?
A: You can see all of your sales in your affiliate dashboard. You will also get an automated email when a sale is made through your affiliate link.
Q: Why does the affiliate link send people straight to your store and not the 1 Hour Freezer Prep sales page?
A: Because affiliates cannot track across multiple domains, your sales will only register if they go to thrivinghomestore.com first. After they come to the store, their purchases will be tracked both in the store or through the sales page. They just have to pick up the tracking cookie first at the store.
Q: Do I get credit anytime someone uses my coupon code?
Yes! Even if a customer didn’t come through your referral link, if they use your coupon code, it will give you credit for the sale! Share the heck out of that code so no one gets missed!