This post may contain affiliate or sponsored links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Did you make this? Snap a photo and tag us on Instagram at @thrivinghome so we can see your creations and cheer you on!
- 1 whole grain bagel, sliced lengthwise (preferably from a bakery)
- 2 tablespoons plain cream cheese (or your favorite kind)
- 5–6 baby spinach leaves
- 2 thick slices of tomato
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons hummus ([here’s/http://thrivinghomeblog.com/2012/08/simple-blender-hummus-other-real-food-snacks-kitchen-stewardship/] how to make your own)
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
- Starting on the bottom portion of the bagel, spread cream cheese.
- Top with baby spinach. Add tomato slices and then avocado. Spread hummus on inside of the top of the bagel.
- Put the sandwich together and enjoy!