Pile some spinach, tomato, avocado, and hummus on a bagel to create the perfect veggie sandwich! You will transform your boring lunch in to something extraordinary!
- 1 whole grain bagel, sliced lengthwise (preferably from a bakery)
- 2 tablespoons plain cream cheese (or your favorite kind)
- 5–6 baby spinach leaves
- 2 thick slices of tomato
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons hummus ([here’s/https://thrivinghomeblog.com/2012/08/simple-blender-hummus-other-real-food-snacks-kitchen-stewardship/] how to make your own)
- Starting on the bottom portion of the bagel, spread cream cheese.
- Top with baby spinach. Add tomato slices and then avocado. Spread hummus on inside of the top of the bagel.
- Put the sandwich together and enjoy!