This post may contain affiliate or sponsored links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Our weekly menu plan is here to help you save time and money, and eat healthier. We hope you find some dinnertime inspiration! Shop the Hy-Vee sales through November 23 and enjoy your meals from November 27-December 3.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
What You’ll Find on Our Weekly Menu Plan
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
- Freezer-Friendly Recipes: We’ve flagged freezer-friendly recipes ( * ) that include freezing instructions. Pick 1 or 2 of these recipes per week to double (doesn’t take much more time at all) and then enjoy one for dinner and throw one in the freezer for later. This is a super smart meal prep hack!
Top Hy-Vee Sales This Week
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 11.13.23 through 11.23.23 unless otherwise specified.
- Bone-in pork shoulder roast, $2.49/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
- Hy-Vee corn or green beans, $.49/each (14.25 to 15.25 oz., limit 12) Stock Up and Save: Store in the pantry until indicated date on package.
- Sweet potatoes, $.58/lb. Stock Up and Save: Store in a cool, dark place for up to a month.
- Hy-Vee One Step potatoes, $2.99/each (5 lb.) Stock Up and Save: Store in a cool, dark place for up to a month.
- Hy-Vee broth or stock, $1.98/each (32 oz.). Stock Up and Save: Store in the pantry until indicated date on package. (Try making homemade chicken stock.)
Get Our Menu Plans Sent to Your Inbox
Weekly Menu Plan
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
* A freezer-friendly recipe that’s great to double and then freeze one for later. Use our freezing instructions in the recipe.
Black Friday Deals
If you’re shopping this weekend, we put together the best of the best Black Friday Deals for gifting.
It’s a super organized and easy-to-use page…