Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Here’s what you’ll find…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 10.2.18 unless otherwise specified.
2. Boneless Skinless Lean Chicken Breast, $3.88/lb. (Found in service case)
Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and for 3-6 months.
3. Bottom Round Roast, $4.99/lb
Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for 6-12 months.
4. Naval Oranges, 2/$1.00
Stock Up and Save: Store in fruit drawer in the fridge for 3-4 weeks.
5. Hy-Vee Organic Ground Beef, $6.99/lb
Stock Up and Save: Wrap one pound portions tightly and store in the freezer for 3-6 months.
Monday: Have a lighter dinner with our Autumn Chopped Salad and Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes with favorite toppings. Serve with St. James Winery Apple Pie Wine because...yum! (Available at Hy-Vee for a limited time.) Tuesday: Cilantro Lime Chicken is one of our easiest cookbook freezer meals. Make sure to double the recipe. Serve in a wrap, burrito bowl, or on salad. Wednesday: Baked Penne Pasta is a huge recipe. I almost always split it between two dishes and freeze one for later. It's a great meal for large groups as well. Thursday: Need a one-pot-wonder meal that's done when you come home from work? Our Slow Cooker Pot Roast is your answer. Friday: Two surprising kid favorites in my home are Creamy Citrus Pasta and Oven Roasted Broccoli. Easy, cheap, and delicious. Saturday: With the beautiful weather, I'm in the mood to grill. Try these Pesto Burgers with our Grilled Corn on the Cob. Sunday: Pulling some Baked Italian Meatballs from the freezer to make Meatballs Subs.