Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Here’s what you’ll find…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 1.15.19 unless otherwise specified
That’s Smart Bananas, $.29/lb., Stock Up and Save: Peel and store in freezer bag for up to 3 months.
Hy-Vee Frozen Vegetables, $.77/bag, Stock Up and Save: Store in freezer for 8-12 months.
Beef Boneless Sirloin Steaks, $4.99/lb., Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly. Freeze for 6-12 months.
Hy-Vee Canned Tomatoes, 3/$2.00, Stock Up and Save: Store in pantry.
Hy-Vee Shredded, Sliced, or Chunk Cheese, 5/$10.00, Stock Up and Save: Freeze for up to 6 months.
- Large Batch Instant Pot Tomato Soup
- Grilled Cheese
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Cilantro Chicken Chopped Salad
- Whole Grain Baguette