Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Here’s what you’ll find…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 1.8.19 unless otherwise specified
Atlantic Salmon Portion: $4.99/4 oz., Stock Up and Save: Wrap Tightly and store in freezer for 2-3 months.
Hy-Vee Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts: $1.48/lb., Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for 9 months.
Organic Blueberries, Blackberries or Raspberries: $3.88/6 oz. Stock Up and Save: Freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage bag and freeze for 9-12 months.
Hy-Vee Shredded, Chunk, or Sliced Cheese: $7.99/32 oz. Stock Up and Save: Place in plastic bag and freeze for 6 months.
Hy-Vee Almondmilk: $1.99/lb., Stock Up and Save: Store in fridge. (Almond milk has a fairly long shelf life.)
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Cheesy Chicken and Black Bean Enchiladas
- Tortilla Chips
- “Cheeseburger” Instant Pot Pasta
- Caesar Salad