Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Here’s what you’ll find…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 10.23.18 unless otherwise specified.
1. Hy-Vee Cheddar Cheese Chunk, $3.99/16 oz.
Stock Up and Save: Store in fridge for up to 6 weeks or freeze for up to 6 months
2. Driscoll’s Raspberries, $1.49/6 oz.
Stock Up and Save: Store in refrigerator for 5 days or freeze for 12 months
3. Hy-Vee Split Chicken Breast, $.88/lb
Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for 3-6 months
4. Hy-Vee 100% Whole Wheat Spaghetti, $.69/box
Stock Up and Save: Store in the pantry
5. Mt. Cook King Salmon, $5.99/5 oz.
Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in the freezer for 2-4 months
Thursday: (Breakfast for Dinner)
- Ham and Cheese Sliders