Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Here’s what you’ll find…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 10.9.18 unless otherwise specified.
1. Honey Crisp Apples, $1.28/lb
Stock Up and Save: Store in fruit drawer in the fridge for 3-4 weeks.
2. Bone In Pork Shoulder Roast, $.99/lb. (Found in service case)
Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and for 3-6 months.
3. Frozen Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, $3.97 for 2.5 lb bag
Stock Up and Save: Freeze for 3-6 months.
4. Organic Black Beans, 4/$4.00
Stock Up and Save: Store in the pantry
5. Ground Beef, 3 pound roll for $7.99
Stock Up and Save: Wrap one pound portions tightly and store in the freezer for 3-6 months.