Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Here’s what you’ll find…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 11.06.18 unless otherwise specified.
1. Lean Ground Beef, $4.99/lb
Stock Up and Save: Freeze for 3-6 months
2. Cascadian Farm Organic Frozen Vegetables, 2/$5.00
Stock Up and Save: Freeze for up to 12 months
3. Hy-Vee Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, $1.49/lb
Stock Up and Save: Freeze for up to 3-6 months
4. Hy-Vee Boneless Pork Chops, 10/$12.00
Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for 3-6 months
5. Sweet Potatoes, $.99/lb
Stock Up and Save: Store at cool room temperature, preferably in a dark place away from light or cook them fully, remove peel and freeze in small portions.
Thursday: (Breakfast for Dinner)
- Pumpkin Muffins with a Crumble Topping
- Bacon (on sale)
- Black seedless grapes (on sale)
- On the Go Chicken Burritos (Use the Texas Caviar Dip from Wednesday with this)
- Guacamole for the Masses (Avocados on sale for 2/$1.00)