Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Here’s what you’ll find…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 11.20.18 unless otherwise specified.
1. Sweet Potatoes, 3/$1.00
Stock Up and Save: Store at cool room temperature, preferably in a dark place away from light or cook them fully, remove peel and freeze in small portions.
2. Honeysuckle White Ground Turkey, $3.48/16 oz.
Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in the pantry for 3-4 months
3. Hy-Vee Canned Vegetables, 4/$1.00
Stock Up and Save: Store in pantry
4. Hy-Vee Drumsticks or Thighs, $1.28/lb
Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for 9 months
5. Hy-Vee Butter, $1.77/16 oz
Stock Up and Save: Store in the freezer for up to 12 months
Wednesday: (Breakfast for Dinner)
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Waffles
- Raspberries (on sale)
- Cancer Fighting Soup (for a light dinner after Thanksgiving meal!)
- Pineapple slices (on sale)