Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Here’s what you’ll find…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 11.27.18 unless otherwise specified.
1. Hy-Vee Shredded Cheese, $2.99/12 oz.
Stock Up and Save: Freeze for 6 months
2. Lean Ground Beef
Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for 3-4 months
3. Hy-Vee Stir Fry Mixed Vegetables
Stock Up and Save: Freeze for up to 8-10 months
4. Hy-Vee Quality Thin Slice Ham, $5.99/lb.
Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for 9 months
5. Hy-Vee Market Cooked Shrimp, $12.99/24 oz.
Stock Up and Save: Store in the freezer for up to 12 months
Wednesday: (Breakfast for Dinner)
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
- Pears (on sale)
- Tomato Bisque
- Grilled Cheese
- Honey Garlic Skillet Shrimp
- Brown Rice