Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Here’s what you’ll find…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 1.1.19 unless otherwise specified
Dole Raspberries: 2/$3.00, Stock Up and Save: Place in freezer bag and store in freezer for 3-6 months.
Hy-Vee Angus Reserve Beef Chuck Roast: $3.99/lb., Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for 3-4 months.
Sunkist Frozen Fruit: $2.99 per bag, Stock Up and Save: Store in freezer for 3-6 months.
Ripe Hass Avocados: $.38 each, Stock Up and Save: Place in plastic bag and store in fridge for 3-5 days.
Hy-Vee Organic True Ground Beef: $6.99/lb., Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for 3-4 months.
- Polly’s Signature Taco Soup
- Tortilla Chips
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Turkey Pesto Paninis
- Leftover Vegetable Soup (from Thursday)
- Hearty Baked Penne Pasta
- Garlic Bread