Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Here’s what you’ll find…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 12.4.18 unless otherwise specified.
1. Hy-Vee Pasta, $10/10
Stock Up and Save: Store in Pantry
2. Hy-Vee Butter,$2.99/16 oz.
Stock Up and Save: Freeze for up to 10-12 months
3.Hy-Vee One Step Russet Potatoes, $2.39/5 lbs
Stock Up and Save: Store in a cool dark place
4. Pilgrim’s Pride Boneless Chicken Breasts, $1.48/lb.
Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for 9 months
5. Blackberries, $.88/6 oz.
Stock Up and Save: Freeze on a flat baking sheet and then store in a freezer bag
- Instant Pot Loaded Potato Soup
- Side Salad
Wednesday: (Breakfast for Dinner)
- Whole Grain Zucchini Pancakes
- Blackberries (Mangos on sale)
- Killer Carnitas
- Chips and Salsa