Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Here’s what you’ll find…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 2.5.19 unless otherwise specified
Ground Beef, $1.88/lb., Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for
Hy-Vee Pasta, $.77 each, Stock Up and Save: Store in the pantry.
Hy-Vee Boneless Chicken Drumsticks or Thighs, $1.18/lb., Stock Up and Save: Store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee Canned Tomatoes, 3/$2.00, Stock Up and Save: Store in the pantry.
Hy-Vee Family-Size Frozen Fruit, $6.99/48oz., Stock Up and Save: Freeze for up to 8-12 months.
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Instant Pot Tomato Soup
- Grilled Cheese
- Southwest Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Organic Tortilla Chips (on sale)
- Whole Grain Pizza Bread
- Ceasar Salad