Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Here’s what you’ll find…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 2.26.19 unless otherwise specified
Hy-Vee Canned Vegetables, $.39 each, Stock Up and Save: Store in pantry.
Hy-Vee Sliced Turkey, $5.99/lb., Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 1-2 months.
Hy-vee Shredded Cheese, 5/$10.00, Stock Up and Save: Freeze for up to 6 months.
Just Bare Boneless Chicken Breasts, $4.99/14oz., Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee Frozen Fruit, $2.99/16 oz., Stock Up and Save: Freeze for up to 8-12 months.
- Instant Pot Cheese and Chicken Taquitos (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE)
- Texas Caviar Dip
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Smoothie
- Scrambled Eggs & Toast
- Autumn Chowder
- Deli Sandwiches
- Beefy Baked Ravioli
- Green Beans (on sale)