Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Here’s what you’ll find…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 4.2.19 unless otherwise specified
Hy-Vee Midwest Pork Chops, $1.88/lb., Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze 3-4 months.
Hy-Vee Canned Vegetables, 3/$.99, Stock Up and Save: Store in pantry.
Hy-Vee Large Eggs, $.77/dozen, Stock Up and Save: Refrigerate until indicated expiration date.
Organic Blueberries, $3.99/6oz., Stock Up and Save: Freeze on
Honey Crisp Apples, $1.48/lb, Stock Up and Save: Store in the refrigerator for 1-2 months
- Mini Bacon, Spinach, and Egg Quiches
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- The BEST Instant Pot Vegetable Soup (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE)
- Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls (try these in the bread machine)
- Super Stuffed Baked Potatoes (double and freeze a batch for another night!)
- Leftover Chicken Kabobs from the previous night