Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas. Here’s what you’ll find…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 4.16.19 unless otherwise specified
Hass Avocados, 2/$.88, Stock Up and Save: Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Hy-Vee True Chicken Breasts, $4.99/lb., Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee 100% Whole Wheat Pasta, 10/$10.00 Stock Up and Save: Store in pantry.
Land O’Lakes Stick Butter, $2.99, Stock Up and Save: Freeze for up to 12 months.
Hy-Vee True Whole Chicken, $1.99/lb., Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
- Slow Cooker Whole Chicken and Veggies
- Blackberries (on sale)
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Instant Pot Whole Wheat Mac and Cheese (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Strawberry Fields Spinach Salad
- Small Bites Board (Tip: give kids
toothpicksto pick up their food with. They love it!)
- Simple Blender Hummus
- Gourmet Grilled Cheese
- Leftover Strawberry Fields Spring Salad from Thursday night