Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas. Here’s what you’ll find…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 4.23.19 unless otherwise specified
Red Ripe Strawberries, $2.88/2 lbs., Stock Up and Save: Freeze on a baking sheet. Transfer to storage bag and freeze for 9-12 months.
Hy-Vee Sliced Turkey, $5.99/lb., Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for 1-2 months.
Hy-Vee Canned Vegetables, $.25 each, Stock Up and Save: Store in pantry.
Sweet Potatoes, $.88/lb., Stock Up and Save: Store in a cool dark place.
Lara Bars, 10/$10.00, Stock Up and Save: Store in the pantry. (For snacks and quick breakfasts.)
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Scrambled eggs
- Whole Wheat Cinnamon Applesauce Bread
- Strawberry Piña Colada Smoothie (Tip: make extra freezer smoothie packs.)
- Instant Pot Whole Wheat Spaghetti with Marinara (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Strawberry Fields Spinach Salad