Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Here’s what you’ll find…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 3.26.19 unless otherwise specified
Dole Raspberries or Blueberries, $1.69/6 oz., Stock Up and Save: Spread out on
Hy-Vee One Step Russet Potatoes, $.99/5 lbs., Stock Up and Save: Store in a well-ventilated container and stored in a dry location, away from sunlight.
Hy-Vee Cooked Shrimp, $4.99/12 oz., Stock Up and Save: Freeze for up to 3 months.
Hy-Vee Pasta, 10/$10.00, Stock Up and Save: Store in
Hy-Vee Frozen Vegetables, $.88, Stock Up and Save: Freeze for 8-12 months.
- Cheesy Chicken and Black Beans Enchiladas
- Mexican Rice
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Blueberry Crumble Breakfast Cake
- Fried Eggs
- Whole Wheat Instant Pot Mac & Cheese (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE)
- Sweet and Savory Roasted Carrots
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fiesta Soup
- Tortilla Chips