Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas. Here’s what you’ll find…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 6.25.19 unless otherwise specified
Pink Lady Apples, $1.88/lb. Stock Up and Save: Store in the refrigerator for 1-2 months.
Green Bell Peppers, $.88 each/4 oz. Stock Up and Save: Slice into strips, freeze on a baking sheet, and transfer to a freezer bag. Freeze for 3-6 months and use in stir-fry or soups from frozen.
Organic Driscoll’s Strawberries, $2.99/16 oz., Stock Up and Save: Wash, trim, and freeze on a baking sheet. Transfer to freezer bag and store for 3-6 months.
Ground Beef, $3.99/16 oz., Stock Up and Save: Freeze for 3-4 months.
Hy-Vee Almond Milk, 2/$5.00 Stock Up and Save: Store in refrigerator until indicated date on the package.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fiesta Soup
- Tortilla Chips
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Instant Pot Vegetable Soup (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Whole Wheat Crackers
- Apple slices (on sale)