Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas. Here’s what you’ll find…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 7.30.19 unless otherwise specified.
Ground Beef, $1.97, Stock Up and Save: Freeze for 3-4 months.
Organic Driscoll’s Blueberries, $2.99/ 6oz., Stock Up and Save: Freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage bag and freeze for 9-12 months.
Hy-Vee Grade A Large Eggs, $.88, Stock Up and Save: Store in fridge until expiration date.
Hy-Vee Chicken Drumsticks, $.98, Stock Up and Save: Freeze for 9 months.
Hy-Vee Shredded Cheese, $7.99/32 oz. Stock Up and Save: Freeze for up to 6 months.
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Eggs In a Hole
- Blueberry Muffin Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE)
- Instant Pot Crispy Carnitas (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE)
- Ham & Cheese Sliders
- Raw Veggies & Fruit Salad