Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas. Here’s what you’ll find…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 8.27.19 unless otherwise specified.
Peaches, $.97/lb. Stock Up and Save: Peel, slice, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage bag and freeze for 9-12 months.
Hy-Vee Deli Turkey, $4.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for 1-2 months.
Hy-Vee Raw or Cooked Shrimp, $4.99/12.oz. Stock Up and Save: Freeze for up to 3 months.
Just Bare Chicken Breast, $4.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
Birds Eye Frozen Vegetables, $.99 each. Stock Up and Save: Freeze for 8-12 months.
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Green Machine Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE)
- Fluffy Eggs and Bacon
- Instant Pot Chicken Nachos (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Jane’s Grilled Peaches
Find all our Real Food Menu Plans here.
As you gather around the table, use our printable Table Talk cards to start fun and meaningful conversation. We have sets for all ages!