Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas. Here’s what you’ll find…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 5.14.19 unless otherwise specified
Red Ripe Strawberries, $1.98/2 lbs., Stock Up and Save: Freeze on a baking sheet. Transfer to storage bag and freeze for 9-12 months.
Smart Chicken Boneless Breast Tenders, $6.99/lb., Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee Midwest Pork Center Cut Pork Chops, $3.79/lb., Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for 3-4 months.
Hy-Vee Frozen Vegetables, $.88., Stock Up and Save: freezer for 8-12 months.
Hunt’s Tomatoes or Sauce, $.88, Stock Up and Save: Store in the pantry.
- Oven Fried Chicken Parmesan Tenders (Tip: Double the batch and freeze one for later.)
- Oven Roasted Asparagus
- 4-Ingredient Seasoned Pork Chop
- Baked Sweet Potatoes
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Oatmeal Pancakes
- Strawberry Piña Colada Smoothie (Tip: Make extra freezer smoothie packs to have on hand.)
- Instant Pot Whole Wheat Mac & Cheese (Download and print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Strawberry Fields Spinach Salad
- Tortilla Soup
- Avocado slices on top and tortilla chips