Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run through 1.14.20 unless otherwise specified.
1. Green peppers, $.77/each Stock Up and Save: Chop and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage bag and freeze for 8-12 months.
2. Hy-Vee fresh whole chicken, thighs or drumsticks, $1.28/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
3. Silk almondmilk (96 fl. oz.) or Oat Yeah oatmilk (64 fl. oz.), $3.97/each Stock Up and Save: Store in refrigerator until indicated date on the package.
4. Hy-Vee Midwest Pork boneless center cut pork chop , $12/each (10 ct., 35 oz.), Buy one, get one Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
5. Hy-Vee oats, $2.88/each (42 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Store in pantry until indicated date on the package.
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
- Banana Split Power Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE.)
- Whole Wheat Mac and Cheese in the Instant Pot (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Garlicky Green Beans