Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 1.13.20 through 1.19.20 unless otherwise specified.
DiLusso premium thin sliced turkey or chicken, $5.97/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
Avocados, $.29/each (limit 4) Stock Up and Save: Peel, seed, chop/mash, add lemon juice, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to freezer container for up to 3 months. (For more information on freezing avocados, read our post!)
Grimmway Farms whole carrots, $1.49/each (32 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Clean, wrap in damp paper towels, and store in the refrigerator for up to a month.
Hy-Vee Choice Reserve boneless beef top round roast, $2.97/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Fresh ground chuck (from our service case), $2.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Instant Pot Crispy Carnitas (Download and print our Instant Pot Cooking Times chart HERE!)
- Avocado Lime Salsa
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumpling Stew (Get our Cooking Times Chart for the Slow Cooker HERE.)
- Fresh Fruit
Want to Stock Your Freezer with 6 Meals in 1 Hour?
Try our SUPER POPULAR 1 Hour Freezer Prep sessions. We give you everything you need to throw together 6 delicious, family-sized freezer meals in just 1 hour! Anyone can do it with our simple instructions, organized shopping list, and pre-filled out freezer labels.