Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run through 1.21.20 unless otherwise specified.
1. Driscoll’s blueberries, $1.88/each (pint) Stock Up and Save: Freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage bag and freeze for 8-12 months.
2. Just Bare fresh boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets, $3.99/each (14 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
3. That’s Smart! bananas, $.29/lb. Stock Up and Save: Slice and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage bag and freeze for 8-12 months.
4. Hy-Vee Choice Reserve boneless beef chuck roast, $3.88/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
5. Fresh rainforest tilapia, $6.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
- Slow Cooker Honey Bourbon Chicken
- Rice and Stir-Fried Veggies
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Banana Pecan Baked French Toast
- Blueberry Muffin Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE.)