Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run through 1.28.20 unless otherwise specified.
1. Navel oranges, $.66/lb. Stock Up and Save: Peel, segment and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage bag and freeze for 8-12 months. (These can be used for smoothies or juicing later.)
2. Fresh catfish fillets, $7.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
3. That’s Smart! frozen vegetables $.88/each (12 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Store in freezer until indicated date on package.
4. Hy-Vee Choice Reserve boneless beef top round roast, $3.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
5. Hy-Vee fresh whole chicken, drumsticks, or thighs, $.79/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
- Instant Pot Tomato Soup (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Gourmet Grilled Cheese
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Sweet Potato French Toast
- Orangesicle Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE.)
- Pulled Pork with a Mexican Flair
- No-Boil Corn on the Cob
- Creamy Avocado Dip with tortilla chips and veggies sticks