Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 1.27.21 through 2.2.21 unless otherwise specified.
Hy-Vee fresh boneless skinless chicken breasts, $1.88/lb. (value pack) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
Fresh family pack blackberries or raspberries, $2.97/each (12oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wash, dry, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to freezer container for 9-10 months.
Hy-Vee pasta, $.69/each (10 to 16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Store in pantry until indicated date on package.
Hy-Vee Choice Reserve boneless beef chuck roast, $3.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Whole boneless pork loin, $1.97/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months3
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan Sliders (Download and print our Instant Pot Cooking Times chart HERE!)
- Oven Roasted Broccoli
- No Peek Beef Stew
- Fresh Fruit
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce over whole wheat pasta, spaghetti squash, or zoodles
- Crowd Pleaser Green Beans
- Southwest Chicken Tenders (Check out our 7 Best Chicken Marinades with printable recipe cheat sheet!)
- Salad with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- Slow Cooker Crispy Carnitas (Get our Cooking Times Chart for the Slow Cooker HERE.)
- Avocado Lime Salsa
This recipe was handpicked to be in one of our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions.
You can easily make 6 meals in 1 hour with the help of this prep session. We even include a free video tutorial with it! Don’t miss out on this time-saving, money-saving, sanity-saving resource. Get it now!