Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run through 1.7.20 unless otherwise specified.
1. Hy-Vee spinach, 2/$4 (10 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Store in refrigerator until indicated date on package. Or freeze in our smoothie packs.
2. Hy-Vee fresh boneless skinless chicken breast, $1.47/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
3. Birds Eye frozen vegetables, $.99/each (10-16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Store in freezer until indicated date on the package.
4. Hy-Vee Choice Reserve boneless beef stew meat, $4.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
5. Zucchini or yellow squash, $1.69/lb. Stock Up and Save: After washing your zucchini, simply grate up your whole zucchini and freeze for up to 6 months. For more information, read this post on how to freeze and save zucchini.
- Instant Pot Chicken Nachos (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Avocado Lime Salsa
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Easy Whole Grain Zucchini Pancakes
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE.)
- No Peek Stew
- Whole Wheat Bread