Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run through 2.4.20 unless otherwise specified.
1. Green peppers, $.77/each Stock Up and Save: Chop and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage bag and freeze for 8-12 months.
2. Hy-Vee True fresh boneless chicken breasts or tenderloins, $4.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
3. Hy-Vee pasta 10/$10 (12 or 16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Store in pantry until indicated date on package.
4. Hy-Vee natural cheese — shredded, sliced, or chunk, $8.99/each (32 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for 10-12 months.
5. Fresh ground beef or Honeysuckle White ground turkey, $1.97/each (16 oz., limit 2) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
- Freezer-Friendly Mini Meatloaves from Sweet Cayenne
- Strawberry Avocado Salad with Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Scrambled Eggs
- No-Fail Bacon
- Green Pineapple Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE.)
- Instant Pot Crispy Carnitas (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Guacamole for the Masses with Tortilla Chips