This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 1.5.22 through 1.11.22 unless otherwise specified.
Hy-Vee butter, $2.99/each (16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Keep in original package and place in freezer-safe container for 3-6 months. (Read more about Freezing Butter!)
Hy-Vee Choice Reserve boneless beef bottom round roast, $3.98/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee fresh grade A roasting chicken, $1.77/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee frozen vegetables, $.77/each (10 to 16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Store in freezer until indicated date on package.
Large avocados, 3/$5 Stock Up and Save: Peel, remove pit, chop or mash, add lemon juice. Freeze for up to 3 months. (Read more about Freezing Avocados!)
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Shredded Beef Taquitos (Or try our Chicken Taquitos!)
- Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Rice
- Veggie Sticks with Creamy Avocado Dip
- Slow Cooker Cheddar and Bacon Potato Soup
- Fresh Fruit
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Smoothie (Did you know Rachel drinks this almost every day?)
- Roasted Chicken and Veggies (Check out THIS POST for 15+ ways to use leftovers!)
- Strawberry Avocado Salad
Want to stock your freezer with 6 meals in just 1 hour!?
We can help! Our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions help you make 6 freezer meals in just 1 hour.