Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 10.14.20 through 10.20.20 unless otherwise specified.
Hy-Vee butter, $2.77/each (16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Leave store packaging, place in freezer bag and keep in freezer for 3-6 months. (Check out this post for more info on freezing and thawing butter!)
Red or Gold Delicious Apples, $.58/lb. Stock Up and Save: Store in cool, dark place for up to 2 months.
Hy-Vee fresh boneless, skinless chicken breast, $1.89/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee flour, $.99/each (5 lbs., limit 2) Stock Up and Save: Store in pantry until date indicated on package.
Organic Valley hardshell squash (examples: butternut, acorn, spaghetti), $.90/lb. Stock Up and Save: Peel, seed, roast or boil, then decide on chopping or pureeing. Store in freezer container for 3-6 months. (Check out this post for more info on pureeing, freezing, and using squash!)
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Grilled Balsamic Herb Chicken (Check out our 7 Best Chicken Marinades and printable cheat sheet HERE.)
- Grilled Asparagus
- Slow Cooker French Dip Grilled Cheese Sandwiches (Download and print our Cooking Times Chart for Slow Cooker HERE.)
- Garlicky Green Beans
- Baked Italian Meatballs
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes in the Instant Pot (Download and print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)