Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 10.8.19 unless otherwise specified.
Dole classic salad or coleslaw mix, $.79/each. Stock Up and Save: Keep in refrigerator until date indicated on package.
Hy-Vee fresh boneless skinless chicken breasts, $1.57/lb. (value pack) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
New Crop Honeycrisp apples, $.97/lb. Stock Up and Save: Store in cool, dark place for 1-2 months.
Just Bare chicken drumsticks or thighs, $2.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee frozen vegetables, $.88/each (14 or 16 oz.). Stock Up and Save: Store in freezer until date indicated on package
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Brown Rice
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Farm Fresh Breakfast Quesadillas
- Blueberry Muffin Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE.)
- Instant Pot Vegetable Soup (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Autumn Chopped Salad with Apple Cider Vinaigrette
Find all our Real Food Menu Plans here.
As you gather around the table, use our printable Table Talk cards to start fun and meaningful conversation. We have sets for all ages!