This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 10.20.21 through 10.26.21 unless otherwise specified.
Hy-Vee Angus Reserve boneless beef stew meat, $6.98/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee fresh whole chicken, $1.39/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Red, yellow, or orange pepper, $.99/each Stock Up and Save: Wash, chop, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to a freezer-safe container for 6-8 months.
Hy-Vee Midwest Pork boneless top loin roast, $3.88/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and freeze for up to 9 months.
New Crop Honeycrisp apples, $1.68/lb. Stock Up and Save: Store in cool, dark place for up to a month.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Instant Pot Beef Stew (Or try our No Peek Stew recipe in the oven!)
- Whole Wheat Buttermilk Biscuits with Slow Cooker Apple Butter
Want to stock your freezer with 6 meals in just 1 hour!?
We can help! Our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions help you make 6 freezer meals in just 1 hour.