Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 10.21.20 through 10.27.20 unless otherwise specified.
Hass avocado, $.77/each Stock Up and Save: Peel, seed, slice or chop, add lemon juice and place in freezer container for up to 3 months. (Check out this post for more info on freezing avocadoes!)
Ground beef, $1.97/each (16 oz., limit 4) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee fresh True chicken breast or tenderloin, $4.88/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee frozen vegetables, $.90/each (10-16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Store in freezer until date indicated on package.
Fresh raspberries or blueberries, $2.88/each (6 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wash, dry, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to a freezer container up to 6 months.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Slow Cooker Turkey Chili with Sweet Potato and Black Beans (Download and print our Cooking Times Chart for Slow Cooker HERE.)
- Autumn Chopped Salad with Apple Cider Vinaigrette
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Whole Grain Pizza Bread
- Fresh Fruit
- Mini Meatloaf Muffins
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes in the Instant Pot (Download and print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)