Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run through 10.29.19 unless otherwise specified.
That’s Smart bananas $.29/lb. Stock Up and Save: Peel and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage bag and freeze for 8-12 months. Use in smoothies or baked goods.
Acorn, butternut or spaghetti squash, $.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Check out this post for how to puree and freeze squash.
Hy-Vee fresh whole chicken or leg quarters, $1.28/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
Mrs. Grimes beans, select varieties, $.69/each (15 or 15.5 oz.). Stock Up and Save: Store in pantry until indicated date on can.
Hy-Vee Grade A fresh large eggs, $.99/dozen. Stock Up and Save: Store in refrigerator until indicated date on package.
- Easy Cheesy Mexican Chicken
- Brown Rice
- Instant Pot Whole Wheat Spaghetti with Marinara (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Oven Roasted Broccoli
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Bacon and Spinach Quiche
- Kale Me Maybe Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE.)
- Slow Cooker Whole Chicken and Veggies
- Fresh Fruit
Find all our Real Food Menu Plans here.
As you gather around the table, use our printable Table Talk cards to start fun and meaningful conversation. We have sets for all ages!