Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 10.7.20 through 10.13.20 unless otherwise specified.
Hy-Vee Tortillas (16 to 19 oz.) 2/$3 Stock Up and Save: Remove from store packaging, wrap stack tightly with plastic wrap, foil, or freezer paper. Place in freezer bag (squeeze out excess air) and store in freezer for up to 6 months. (Check out this post for more info on freezing and thawing tortillas!)
Columbine green seedless grapes, $.97/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wash, remove all stems and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to a storage container and freeze for up to 6 months.
Hy-Vee chicken drumsticks or thighs, $1.28/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Bone-in pork shoulder roast, $.79/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Avocados, $.49 each (limit 6) Stock Up and Save: Peel, seed, and add lemon juice. Store in freezer bag for up to 3 months. (Check out this post for more info on freezing and thawing avocados!)
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Cobb Salad (Pro Tip: Kids who don’t like salad still like all these ingredients separated on their plate!)
- Easy Homemade Croutons
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Farm Fresh Breakfast Quesadillas
- Green Machine Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE.)
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Strawberry Avocado Salad with Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette