Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run through 11.6.19 unless otherwise specified.
Raspberries, $.99/each (6 oz.). Stock Up and Save: Wash, dry, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage bag and freeze for 8-12 months.
Wild Pacific Salmon fillet, $4.99/each (12 oz.). Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
Boneless pork sirloin roast, $1.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee One Step russet potatoes, $1.98/each (5 lbs.). Stock Up and Save: Store in a well-ventilated container in a dry location, away from sunlight for 1-2 weeks, sometimes longer if it’s a cooler location.
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze almondmilk, $3.78/each (96 fl. oz.). Stock Up and Save: Store in refrigerator until indicated date on package.
- Firecracker Salmon
- Instant Pot Creamy Mashed Potatoes (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Pancakes
- Raspeberry Cocoa Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE.)
- Instant Pot Crispy Carnitas (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- 7-Layer Taco Dip
Find all our Real Food Menu Plans here.
As you gather around the table, use our printable Table Talk cards to start fun and meaningful conversation. We have sets for all ages!