Before perusing our menu plan, be sure to check out 10 Thanksgiving Tips Our Readers Swear By to help you start preparing for a stress-free holiday!
Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 11.11.20 through 11.17.20 unless otherwise specified.
Fresh raspberries and blackberries $1.48/each (6 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wash, dry, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to a freezer container for 8-10 months.
Ground beef or ground pork, $1.88/each (16 oz., limit 4) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee quality deli cheese, turkey or chicken, $6.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Wild USA Gulf shrimp, $7.98/each (16 oz., 40-50 ct.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee frozen vegetables, $.97/each (10 to 16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Keep in freezer until indicated date on package.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Crowd Pleaser Mexican Soup (Slow Cooker or Instant Pot!)
- Tortilla Chips or Cornbread
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Chocolate Waffles
- Raspberry Cocoa Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE.)
- Cheeseburger Instant Pot Pasta (Download and print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Autumn Chopped Salad with Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- The Best Savory Chicken Marinade (Check out our 7 Best Chicken Marinades and printable cheat sheet HERE.)
- My Favorite Cobb Salad