Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 11.27.20 through 12.1.20 unless otherwise specified.
Dole bananas $.48/lb. Stock Up and Save: Peel, chop, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to a freezer container for 8-10 months. (Check out our guide to freezing bananas!)
B-sized red or gold potatoes, $.77/lb. Stock Up and Save: Store in cool, dark place for up to a month.
Hy-Vee Choice Reserve boneless beef bottom round roast, $4.98/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Swanson broth or stock, $1.98/each (32 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Store in pantry until indicated date on package.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Make Ahead Breakfast Sandwiches
- Banana Split Power Smoothie (Check out our 7 smoothie packs with shopping lists!)
- Instant Pot BBQ Beef Sandwiches (Download and print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Oven Baked Steak Fries